Hot Sale-Radiant Tubes From Jiaxin Casting
|FOB Price:||US $50-460 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-460/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: JX-102
- Certification: CE, ISO9001
- Customized: Customized
- Application: Petrochemical,Heat Treatment Industry Furnace
- Casting Method: Centrifugal Casting
- Coating: Syrup or Pulp Waste
- Transport Package: Wrapped in Seaworthy Wooden Cases
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Standard: DIN, ASTM, ANSI
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Sharp: I Type,U Type,W Type,P Type
- Surface Treatment: Electroplating,Heat Treatment
- Trademark: Jiaxin casting
- Specification: size is depending on customer′s requirement
- HS Code: 8417909090
Radiant tubes are used in metallurgic plants where the materials to be processed cannot be in direct contact with combustion fumes, and have to be maintained in a controlled atmosphere. They are stainless steel tubes that exploit the effect of heat exchange by means of the radiation process. Radiant tubes are manufactured in several different shapes, either straight, or U-, M-, W-, double P-shaped according to the plant's characteristics. Tubes are produced through the centri-cast process, while the elbows are cast in various dimensions according to patterns. The alloys are selected according to the working conditions.
Radiant Tubes for Continuous Double Kilning and Zinc-Coating Lines
Tube: HPNb, HK40, HT, HU, HH, ZGCr25Ni20, ZGCr25Ni35Nb, ZGCr28Ni48W5, KHR35H
Elbow: HPNb, ZG40Cr25Ni20Si2
Flange: GSC25, SS400
Similar to or higher than base material or as required.
1. heat resistant alloy radiant tubes are mainly used in petrochemical,
metallurgary, steel and heat resistant industries.
2. corrosion resistant alloy radiant tubes are used in pulp and paper,
chemical and other petrochemical industries.
3. Super-alloys radiant tubes are used in high strength, carburization resistance industry.
Legs is centrifugal casted and machined subsequently.
Elbows will be made by static casting or precision casting.
Support be made by precision casting.
Flange will be forged, welded and machined according to relevant drawings.
Each piece goes through our strict inspection, PT, UT, LT, or according to requirements
ANSI, ASTM, ASME, DIN, GB
Highly experienced staff and complete inspection facility to assure quality.